This forum is intended to be a self help facility. Please do not expected a guaranteed level of service from me of all components in the forum. If you are knowledgeable about one of components, please consider giving advice to others through the forum. This forum must be used as a technical support and you can see the FAQ before posting a new topic.
1. Read the forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
2. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
3. Use a meaningful title for your thread.
4. Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.
5. Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
6. Stay on topic.
7. Ignore spammers, respond to them personally and not through the board, or report them.
8. Do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large attachment. Either explain the attachment or, better yet, provide a link to the information.
9. Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.
10. In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.
11. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).
12. Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
13. Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.
14. When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.
15. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
16. Do not use someone else’s thread for a private conversation.
17. This forum prohibit warez, cracks or illegal downloading of software and similar topics.
18. Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
19. Do not use a huge and annoying signature, a modest signature is fine, moderators may remove large ones anyway.
20. Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
21. Do not post content that violates a copyright.
22. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol” or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
23. Write concisely and do not ramble.
24. For convenient search in future try to follow the rule: one topic - one question.
25. Do not use words like ”urgent” or ”important” in your subject line, be patient.
26. Topic bumping allowed twice a week.
27. Do not chastise newbies.
28. No bad language allowed.
29. Do not say in the title of topics that a component does not work. Just say I can not use this component in your case.
30. Try to be as descriptive and concise as possible.
31. Please, give some information of your system, PHP version and MySql version.
32. If you are running in with what extensions, describe your used extensions.
33. This forum must be only in Russian or English. Choose the proper section, please.
34. Before posting a new thread, you must have sufficient knowledge of PHP, MySQL, installation and operation of Joomla and the configuration of a web server.